I have been vaginally bleeding for 35 days I went to the doctor after 2 weeks of bleeding and he put me on hormone pills it didn't help went back he put me on birth control and said I have a cyst on my right ovary and the past 2 days the bleeding has gott

Dr. Rajiv Gala

In brief: OCP's and bleeding

There are many reasons women will have dysfunctional bleeding.
I am assuming they performed an ultrasound because they saw a cyst on your right ovary. The test would have identified fibroids or a polyp as well (that could explain dub). You may want to skip the placebo pills this month to see if you can get your bleeding under control. It can take 4-6 weeks to see the benefits of ocp's.

In brief: OCP's and bleeding

Dr. Rajiv Gala
Dr. Rajiv Gala
Dr. Jonathan Jassey