I took 3 preg. Test & they all say negative I was 2 weeks late on my (.) then today I thought I got my (.) & when I took my tamp. Out it was brownish?

Dr. Hector Chapa

In brief: Late Cycle

Three pregnancy tests, assuming they were done correctly, are pretty confirming you are not pregnant.
Late cycles can occur for a variety of reasons: stress, birth control changes, diet, weight, exercise for example. The brownish vaginal dsch may be the start of your cycle. If a whole month late, and you are not pregnant, there are medications to help bring one one and try to get you back on track.

In brief: Late Cycle

Dr. Hector Chapa
Dr. Hector Chapa
Dr. Adam Levy