I've been taking allegra (fexofenadine) for a few years. Now, anytime I miss a day or two, I get extremely itchy in my hands and feet. How can I prevent this withdrawal?

Dr. Mark Reed
Podiatry
In brief: MD
Hello: you need to address this complication with your doctor to have the doctor switch you to a different class of medicine.
Allegra (fexofenadine) like all medicines have complications and require careful management to insure a severe reaction does not result. Best regards: mark reed, dpm www.Footpain.Org.

In brief: MD
Dr. Mark Reed
Dr. Mark Reed
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Allergy
This is not withdraw.
You have skin allergy. Keep taking allegra (fexofenadine). Is clear you get symptom when not taking it.

In brief: Allergy
This is not withdraw.
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Jack Hinkle