Sharp pain behind eyeball.. Happens regularly.. Similar to a brainfreeze but on the back of the eye?

Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: Eye pain
Sharp pain behind the eyeball can be due to many different issues.
Dry eye and any cause of eye surface irritation can produce the symptoms you describe. Certain types of headaches (such as ice pick and cluster) could also be the cause. See an eye doctor.

In brief: Eye pain
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Joseph Fishkin
Ophthalmology
In brief: A few possibilities
I've had patients come to me with that exact story, and in the end it was different things causing the pain.
Some types of eye or orbit inflammation can cause this, as well as some types of headache. For any pain that is happening regularly, as you describe, i strongly recommend seeing your local ophthalmologist for a complete exam to rule out any serious problem.

In brief: A few possibilities
Dr. Joseph Fishkin
Dr. Joseph Fishkin
Dr. Eric Weisman