I have just started a post menopausal brown discharge - 6 months ago I was checked out and cleared after a bleed and the investigations were all clear?

Dr. David Kurss
In brief: Probably but...
Not a bad idea to revisit your dr. And consider an ultrasound and perhaps another endometrial biopsy - in office.
Good luck.

In brief: Probably but...
Good luck.
Dr. David Kurss
Dr. David Kurss
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
In brief: Still concerning
I would hope getting checked out included the right evaluations.
These must include a pelvic exam, pap, and if you still have your uterus even an endometrial biopsy. Some medical problems can cause bleeding and discharge. These include infections and thyroid disease. Post menopausal bleeding/discharge is usually the sign of something that needs attention!

In brief: Still concerning
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Peter Kurzweil