How can I control panic disorder?

Dr. Kevin Considine
In brief: A couple of ways
I would recommend seeing a doctor and see if you really have this. Also one can treat the underlying cause with a serotonin drug and use a tranquilizer like Clonazepam to take for breakthrough panic episosdes. In addition counseling can be helpful in dealing with this as well. Definitely get help as this is treatable.

In brief: A couple of ways
Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Kevin Considine
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Face Fears
Facing one's fears head on is called desensitization or habituation therapy.
You need to face your fears until you have a panic attack and then, do not do anything to try and make the anxiety go away. Allow the anxiety to wash over your body and you will eventually set yourself free from the anxiety.

In brief: Face Fears
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Eric Weisman