When you get your wisdom teeth out, what type of anesthesia do you use?

It depends. You may have local anesthesia, nitrous oxide or IV anesthesia. The doctor performing the surgery would discuss the options and make recommendations prior to the surgery.
Talk to Dentist. Most teeth extractions can be done under local anesthesia with a cooperative patient. If there are especially impacted teeth then some sedation might be indicated. It is rare that a full general anesthetic would be needed for dental extraction. If you have concerns please contact your dentist and discuss these fears with him. Good luck.
Depends. Depends on how nervous/tolerant you are as a patient and the severity of the teeth (are they upright or impacted?). You can use just "novocaine", nitrous oxide, or if very nervous, try twilight sedation...You'll be sort of "out of it" but not completely asleep (as in general anesthesia).