How should I rebalance my hormones?

Dr. Bryan Treacy
Gynecology

In brief: Blood test

Notice that dr. Dasilva talks about "optimal" blood levels.
This is different than "normal range". It is very important to optimize hormone levels to get the most out of bhrt. All lab test results follow a bell curve, so if your levels are on the lower end of the curve, that places you in lowest end of the population being studied. Normal range means nothing in my opinion.

In brief: Blood test

Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Wendy Askew
I agree with Dr Treacy, though I do follow blood work, it is mostly to make sure that my patient's dont' have crazy high levels when utilizing bhrt. Optimal range for hormones and for some nutrients is very different than 'normal range'. Same for thyroid!
Dr. Guy DaSilva
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Bioidenticals

First find a doctor like myself who specializes in bio identical hormones.
Hormone levels should be measured in the blood and the doc should know what optimal levels are. Lastly, bio identical hormones should be given to balance each hormone to those optimal levels. Make sure the thyroid is included in the panel of blood work. Non bio identicals do not resemble human hormones- side effects.

In brief: Bioidenticals

Dr. Guy DaSilva
Dr. Guy DaSilva
Dr. Steven Seres