How much should my breasts increase in size if I have gynecomastia?

Dr. Alfredo Garcia
In brief: Gynecomastia
Gynecomastia is a benign enlargement of the male breast and is defined clinically by the presence of a rubbery or firm mass extending concentrically from the nipples.
Although the condition is usually bilateral, it can be unilateral. The condition known as pseudogynecomastia, or lipomastia, is characterized by fat deposition.

In brief: Gynecomastia
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Dr. Larry Nichter
Cosmetic Surgery
In brief: Gynecomastia Dx
Anything more that normal breast tissue in a man is called gynecomastia.
Typically liposuction is used to correct gynecomastia. If there is also a lot of loose skin often this is also removed. Occasionally if their is firm redundant breast tissue it is surgically removed. See a board certified plastic surgeon.

In brief: Gynecomastia Dx
Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Great variation
Gyneocomastia calvary in extent from mild to severe.
I do not think anyone can answer this question for you. Weight control and avoidance of certain drugs or medications such as spironolactone or marijuana is important as well.

In brief: Great variation
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
2 comments
Dr. Jason Lichten
Steroid use is another common cause of gynecomastia,
Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Although I personally have not seen any male patients with drug induced gyneocomastia, it is rare. I feel you would gain little chest fat if done correctly Exercise is important.
Dr. Jane Van Dis