How much should my breasts increase in size if I have gynecomastia?

Gynecomastia. Gynecomastia is a benign enlargement of the male breast and is defined clinically by the presence of a rubbery or firm mass extending concentrically from the nipples. Although the condition is usually bilateral, it can be unilateral. The condition known as pseudogynecomastia, or lipomastia, is characterized by fat deposition.
Gynecomastia Dx. Anything more that normal breast tissue in a man is called gynecomastia. Typically liposuction is used to correct gynecomastia. If there is also a lot of loose skin often this is also removed. Occasionally if their is firm redundant breast tissue it is surgically removed. See a board certified plastic surgeon.
Great variation. Gyneocomastia calvary in extent from mild to severe. I do not think anyone can answer this question for you. Weight control and avoidance of certain drugs or medications such as spironolactone or marijuana is important as well.