How can I relieve my gout?

In brief: Several ways
The best way is to see a doctor to make sure it is gout.
Anti-inflamatories are often used as well as a cortisone injection depending on where the gout is located.

In brief: Several ways
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Angus Worthing
In brief: Ice, antiinflammatry
Ice, anti-inflammatories (ibuprofen) if you are able, and colchicine, plus can consider steroids (cortisone).

In brief: Ice, antiinflammatry
Dr. Angus Worthing
Dr. Angus Worthing
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Take medicine
Prevention first.
Avoid foods or medicines that cause it. If you have it: hot water soaks if on foot or wamt compresses if elsewhere, antiinflammatories, cheery extract. You should however, see a doctor as there are various medications to help prevent attacks. Keep i mind there are effects to the kidneys and heart so it is not just a joint problem.

In brief: Take medicine
Prevention first.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass