How can I get off of prempro (conjugated estrogens and medroxyprogesterone)?

Hormone therapy. If you want to get off prempro (conjugated estrogens and medroxyprogesterone), (conjugated estrogens and medroxyprogesterone) start taking it every other day for a few weeks then every third day for a couple of weeks then stop. Don't be alarmed if you have some spotting during this time. If you want to get onto another hormone combination, just stop the prempro (conjugated estrogens and medroxyprogesterone) and start the new regimen instead.