What can I put in a wooden pipe to create the illusion that I am smoking tobacco, without the cancer risk?

Dr. Michael Benjamin
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Bubbles?
Seriously, any substance you inhale has the potential to be a carcinogen.
It's not worth the risk.

In brief: Bubbles?
It's not worth the risk.
Dr. Michael Benjamin
Dr. Michael Benjamin
Dr. Simon Kimm
Urology
In brief: Never zero risk....
Actors use herbal cigarettes and pipes that to simulate smoking without using tobacco.
When you do this, you avoid the addiction potential of nicotine, and you avoid the many carcinogens found in tobacco smoke. Clover flowers, marshmallow leaves, and rose petals are often the ingredients. Inhaling or puffing smoke of any kind, however, may carry an unknown cancer risk.

In brief: Never zero risk....
Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Marsha Davis