My son has malocclusion on one of his front incisor, and that tooth is also crooked. What to do?

Dr. Michael Stepovich
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Crooked Teeth
Hi, the answer is see an orthodontist.
Make sure you visit a orthodontist for an exam. I say this because many dentist dabble in doing ortho treatment but are not orthodontists. Ask are you an orthodontist ? Orthodontist do orthodontic exclusively, do not clean, fill or crown teeth. To be an orthodontist it is an additional 3 years of orthodontic training, after 4 years of dental school.

In brief: Crooked Teeth
Hi, the answer is see an orthodontist.
Dr. Michael Stepovich
Dr. Michael Stepovich
Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry
In brief: See Dentist
If it is a single tooth you may be able to do an activated retainer to correct the prob depending on age and complexity.
It may also need more comprehensive treatment such as braces to correct.

In brief: See Dentist
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Elizabeth Robles
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Front incisor malocc
Your son would best be helped by an evaluation from an orthodontist.
A front tooth that is crooked as well as a malocclusion could be an underlying problem that cannot be visually seen but evaluated by taking an x-ray by an orthodontist.

In brief: Front incisor malocc
Dr. Elizabeth Robles
Dr. Elizabeth Robles
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: See Orthodontist
If you see 1 crooked tooth, there are probably other problems as well.
There's no pill to take, no simple part=time gadget. Sounds like your son needs orthodontic treatment. See an orthodontic specialist...Most do no-charge initial examinations. An orthodontist can answer all your questions and allow you to then make an informed decision about the options available to your son.

In brief: See Orthodontist
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Reid Winick
Dentistry
In brief: Functional Orthodont
I am sure the tooth isn't crooked because it is too fat.
Look into oral functional orthepedics to evaluate his narrow dental arches and postural problems. Any allergies? What about his tongue position when he swallows?

In brief: Functional Orthodont
Dr. Reid Winick
Dr. Reid Winick
Dr. Jonathan Jassey