Morton's neuroma, what to do for it. Surgery?

Dr. Joe Griffin
Podiatry
In brief: Read below
Morton's neuroma can be treated conservatively with injections (steroid or dehydrated alcohol), padding, wider shoes, avoid high heels, and possibly orthotics.
Conservative care is very effective in most cases and should be exhausted before opting for surgery. Surgery involves removing the neuroma which will result in numbness where you once had pain.

In brief: Read below
Dr. Joe Griffin
Dr. Joe Griffin
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Injections
Prior to having surgery you may want to try injection therapy.
I have found excellent success with a series of Dehydrated Alcohol injections. Some docs like steroid, but ceratinly it is worth a shot (no pun intended) prior to surgery.

In brief: Injections
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
In brief: Neuroma
Surgery is the last resort when all else fails.
However , the combination of injection therapy - whether that be alcohol or steroid and orthotics has taken my neuroma surgery load to zero for the last 5 or 6 years

In brief: Neuroma
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Thomas Inwood
Dr. Eric Weisman