Is it true that wolff-parkinson-white syndrome related to Parkinson's disease?

No, thankfully!! They only share a common word in the name. They are in no way related. Wpw is an electrical conduction defect in the heart. Parkinson's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder featuring physical symptoms such tremor of limbs at rest, slow movements & stiff (rigid) muscles causing quiet facial emotions, softer voice, bent forward head & neck posture, decreased arm swing, slow-shuffled walk, etc.
No. Wolff-parkinson-white syndrome is a disorder of electrical conduction of the heart. Patients with WPW can have rapid heart beat (tachycardia) and very rarely sudden cardia death. Parkinson's disease is a degenerative disorder of the brain causing problems with movement.