How you can decrease iron level in blood?

Pathology

In brief: Why do you ask?

Serum iron can reflect simply having taken a multivitamin with iron a few hours before the blood was drawn, or being seriously sick with hemochromatosis, or a problem with the specimen being handled roughly and iron getting out of the red cells, or a few other things.
"Treat the person, not the numbers" is my saying as a lab specialist. Best wishes.

In brief: Why do you ask?

Dr. Horacio Capote

In brief: Taking Blood Out

If your iron levels are too high, they may need to take tubes of blood out of your body to decrease it.
Too much iron can be damaging to the heart and other organs.

In brief: Taking Blood Out

Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Horacio Capote