Is it okay to drink beer after getting my wisdom teeth pulled? (i'm not on any pain meds)

It is OK. If no medication is taken for your condition, there is no restrictions. Moderation is the key. Take care. .
Depends... Is your dentist going to put you to sleep or sedate you with medication? If so you should not drink after the procedure. Your dentist is the best person to advise you.
After a few days. I would wait for a few days before drinking any alcohol. Give the healing process some time to get going.