I want to get breast implants and buttocks implants. I need more of a woman's shape. Any suggestions?

Many Resources. I would suggest starting with the american society of plastic surgery and/or the aesthetic society of plastic surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.? then, i would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate him on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures.
Board Certified Dr. I am so glad that you are making the decision to consider plastic surgery.But, make sure that you want the breast implants and buttocks implants. Not a significant "other".You are the one undergoing the major surgery--no one else. Make sure you consult 2-3 opinions re: your options.A bit of advice, make sure that u have a thorough physical exam and hx, labs, and ekg. Autoimmune ds may be a no go.
Implants and fat . Breast implants are the best and safest way to enhance the fullness of the breast. Silicone gel implants under the muscle is my preference. As for the buttock don't do buttock implants. There is a high rate of problems including malposition and infection. The best way to enhance the buttock is with fat injections or fat transfer, also known as the "brazilian buttock lift".
Be careful. Breast implants are pretty industry standard, but buttock implants are not so. I would probably pass on the "booty makers.".