I think I have add. How can I get treated?

See doctor. If you suspect you have adhd, you should consult your doctor. This is a neurobiologic disorder that cannot be diagnosed by a layperson or google. The decision on how to treat is based on a thorough evaluation by a well trained doctor for each individual patient. And, yes, adults can have add persist from childhood.
Needs consultation. You will need to contact your physician and see if he/she is willing to begin the evaluation or prefers you see a specialist. After appropriate screening, you and the treating physician can determine the next steps needed.Treatment often involves controlled drugs.Treatment without a proper evaluation an documentation can cost a doctor their license.