I think I have add. How can I get treated?

Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: See doctor

If you suspect you have adhd, you should consult your doctor. This is a neurobiologic disorder that cannot be diagnosed by a layperson or google.
The decision on how to treat is based on a thorough evaluation by a well trained doctor for each individual patient. And, yes, adults can have add persist from childhood.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez

In brief: Needs consultation

You will need to contact your physician and see if he/she is willing to begin the evaluation or prefers you see a specialist.
After appropriate screening, you and the treating physician can determine the next steps needed.Treatment often involves controlled drugs.Treatment without a proper evaluation an documentation can cost a doctor their license.

In brief: Needs consultation

Dr. Shontae Buffington