I have had non-injury foot pain in my left foot for seven months. Now it has spread to my other foot. What could it be?

In brief: Not enough info

You need to be seen by a podiatrist to determine the problem.

In brief: Not enough info

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh

In brief: Many things

It depends on where your pain is.
When one foot hurts enough for you to change the way you walk, even a little, then the other foot may start hurting from the abnormal stress from your altered gait. See a podiatrist.

In brief: Many things

It depends on where your pain is.
Dr. Johnnie Alston
Dr. Johnnie Alston
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Many possibilities

Your pain could be as a result of many different things.
A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. Causes of pain may include: trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and neurologic conditions (neuropathy).

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Jack Hinkle