I have emotional disturbances of a sexual kind about loved ones? Is there medication or therapy?

Get an Evaluation. I recommend complete physical and psychological evaluations to determine the source of the problem and best course of treatment. There may be other associated problems that must be treated, as well. For treatment, go to a specialist. Sometimes these problems can be difficult to treat and sometimes they are easily resolved. Don't delay treatment. Make sure your dr. S talk to each other.