How you go about getting strabismus surgery? Who do you see?

Pediatric Eye MD. A pediatric ophthalmologist will often also do surgery on adults with strabismus or double vision. Seek out one in your area (you can go to www.Aao.Org to search by zip code) and ask if they also evaluate and treat adults.

Related Questions

How do I know if I need to get strabismus surgery?

Strabismus surgery. Only your ophthalmologist can determine the neccesity of surgical treatment for strabismus - usually after failure to correct it via patching and/or glasses causing deterioration of the visual acuity of the affected eye. If you are not satisfied with the recommendation, get a second opinion. Read more...