Has breast massage and saw palmetto worked for anyone at all?

No. Surgery is the only true tested method for enlargement of the breasts. Recommend formal surgeon evaluation by a board certified cosmetic surgeon experienced with breast surgery. Most surgeons offer complimentary consultations--take full advantage of educated advice before wasting your time, efforts and money.
Breast massage . Depending on the circumstances , breast massage is an important series of exercises that i routinely have my patients do after breast augmentation. Since the implants are usually placed behind the muscle they often appear "high" and very tight right after surgery. The massages help the implants settle into position. Not sure about saw palmetto.