Has breast massage and saw palmetto worked for anyone at all?

Dr. James White
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: No

Surgery is the only true tested method for enlargement of the breasts.
Recommend formal surgeon evaluation by a board certified cosmetic surgeon experienced with breast surgery. Most surgeons offer complimentary consultations--take full advantage of educated advice before wasting your time, efforts and money.

In brief: No

Dr. James White
Dr. James White
Dr. James Boynton
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Breast massage

Depending on the circumstances , breast massage is an important series of exercises that i routinely have my patients do after breast augmentation.
Since the implants are usually placed behind the muscle they often appear "high" and very tight right after surgery. The massages help the implants settle into position. Not sure about saw palmetto.

In brief: Breast massage

Dr. James Boynton
Dr. James Boynton
Dr. Adam Levy