Can lung cancer be contageous or genetic?

Never. Contagious. Squamous and sclc never genetic, but there seems to be some that never smoke and develop lung cancer...More women, and more asian. These are defects in egfr and alk genes.
No and yes. Lung cancer is not contagious. Some lung cancer can be caused by certain gene mutations, such as mutations in genes such as egfr, kras, eml4-alk.
Genetic yes. There are some newly discovered genetic defects associated with certain types of lung cancer. These can help guide therapy if detected. Lung cancer is not contagious.