On sono they think that baby has micropenis what do I do!?

See below. Try to relax. Once your child is born, the examination will give a lot of useful information. If there is still a concern, then your child's doctor will discuss what needs to be done. Most likely, a consult from a pediatric urologist, and possible endocrine doctor will be needed. I have seen this a couple of times over the years, and the child was normal, but just had a small penis.