Liver dysfunction and fungal nail! how to get rid of it! thanks!?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Laser
If you have liver problems so that you can't take oral antifungal agents, laser is likely your best option.

In brief: Laser
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
In brief: Nail laser
When a patient presents to my office with fungal nails and liver disfunction.
The treatment protocol that I use is such: 1. Cutera nail laser ( 3 treatments monthly) 2. Formula 3 anti fungal topical twice applied to the toes 3. Steri shoe (sterilzer for shoe gear) 4. Anti fungal cream bid to feet if athletes foot is present.

In brief: Nail laser
Dr. Thomman Kuruvilla
Dr. Thomman Kuruvilla
Dr. Brandon Macy
Podiatry
In brief: Consider laser
Treatment. It isn't covered by insurance plans, but there's no health risk.

In brief: Consider laser
Dr. Brandon Macy
Dr. Brandon Macy
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry
In brief: Have them evaluated.
There are topical antifungal medications available for the treatment of nail fungus.
Specialized lasers are also now available for treatment of fungal nail infections. Have your nails evaluated and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Have them evaluated.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat