I think I have an anal fissure and I don't know what to do?

See physician. If you have an anal fissure (painful bowel movements and bleeding) that is not responding to keeping your stools soft, then see a colorectal surgeon. There are medications that will heal the majority of fissures and an operation that will heal nearly all of the medication failures.