I am experiencing partial numbness following a root canal?

See your dentist. Numbness of the tooth itself is expected, because the dentist removed the nerve to the tooth. If you are having numbness of the surrounding tissues or the lip, please contact your dentist right away as this could the sign of a significant problem.
Check with doc. Numbness can follow different situations...Check in with your doc. It may be due to swelling in the surrounding area, the syringe piercing a nerve. Or a number of other issues...As long as no nerves were cut, the numbness should fade over time.