How much would a dental filling cost iin singapore?

Dr. Alan Zweig
Dentistry
In brief: Depends
Fillings or other dental restorations vary in cost from area to area.
However, one thing is consistent: the cost of the filling varies depending on its complexity. We measure that by evaluating the number of tooth surfaces that the filling will restore.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dr. Alan Zweig
Dr. Stanley Siu
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: Don't base on price
Sorry, that's difficult to answer w/o knowing what kind of filling you'll need, how many surfaces are involved & how complicated the procedure will be.
If you don't live in singapore, i would highly recommend that you not get the filling done there. Because, even if it's $1, what are you going to do if you have problems or when it needs to be repaired or replaced. I would rec someone local!

In brief: Don't base on price
Dr. Stanley Siu
Dr. Stanley Siu