Hi please give me any information u know about alternative acute lymphoblastic leukemia treatment in mexico?

Pathology
In brief: Cruel scams
Forgive me. These fake clinics have been around for decades.
These people prey on the vain hopes and fears of people in crisis. The proprietors claim to be persecuted geniuses and humanitarians. When the Rx's fail, they'll blame you. ("If only you hadn't eaten junk food.") They bring money into Mexico so the government tolerates them. Would you go there to buy anything else of real value?

In brief: Cruel scams
Dr. Herbert Duvivier
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Unknown
I would strongly suggest not using alternative treatments outside the country if your disease has not been previously treated.
There is no published data suggesting that alternative therapies are advantageous. Speak with your physician prior to embarking on any such alternative treatment. Consider speaking with cancer centers of america for additional treatment ideas.

In brief: Unknown
Dr. Herbert Duvivier
Dr. Herbert Duvivier
Dr. Michael Benjamin
This question just sounds like a bad idea. There are "alternative" cancer treatments in Mexico, but I'll bet most of them are scams and ripoffs.
Dr. Scott Diede
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: They do not work...
Unfortunately alternative medicines do not work in leukemia, or other cancers for that matter. There are many doctors and other "health care providers" that offer alternative treatment to cancer patients, many times in other countries to side-step laws protecting patients.
I would be very wary of these treatments. Most are out to make money, not help patients.

In brief: They do not work...
Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Steven Seres