I am getting a boob job done. Do guys prefer firm or soft breasts?

Dr. Azita Madjidi
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Personal matter

Do not do your boob job because how men like it.
Do it the way you like them to feel. They will like it no matter what.

In brief: Personal matter

Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Men are simple

They'll be happy with whatever you pick out.
Get what you want, not what you think someone else will want.

In brief: Men are simple

Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Richard Tholen
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Soft is natural!

You shouldn't be undergoing surgery for anyone other than yourself, but soft pretty breasts are the most natural.
Most partners prefer natural over "baywatch" hard round coconut-like breasts, but some women like this look, which occurs with capsular contracture. Trust me, you don't want that! get a good abps-certified plastic surgeon, have good surgery, and the rest will happen on it own. Honest!

In brief: Soft is natural!

Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Dont worry about it!

One of the complications of breast implants is hardening of the scar tissue around the implants.
Natural breasts are soft. You should (in my opinion) not worry about what "guys" prefer, but rather seek a result that is natural and proportional to the rest of your body. Trying to cram an implant into a chest without adequate room for it is a recipe for disaster.

In brief: Dont worry about it!

Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Jane Van Dis