Also I was wanting to know when it would be safe to have unprotected sex with a boy from my church?

In brief: See below

Just because he is a boy from church, does not me he does not have an std.
Also, you greatly enhance your risk for pregnancy. Use protection.

In brief: See below

Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Randolph Thomas

In brief: After you marry him

Unprotected sex is almost never safe from transmission of illnesses and /or risk of pregnancy when it's between a fertile male and female couple.
It is much safer in a committed, monogamous relationship in which the two of you would embrace a pregnancy and be prepared to raise a child. Even in the confines of a monogamous relationship, previously acquired infections can be transmitted.

In brief: After you marry him

Dr. Randolph Thomas
Dr. Randolph Thomas

In brief: Safe from what ?

Any sexual contact you have exposes you to anyone that person ever had sex with in the past.
Unprotected sex exposes you to the chance of pregnancy & STD's that are incurable or can make you sterile. The only safe sex occurs in a monogamous relationship between two uninfected people.

In brief: Safe from what ?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham