Does tylenol (acetaminophen) thin blood like aspirin?

No. Mechanism of tylenol (acetaminophen) not exactly known but it is not considered an anti-platelet medication and so does not cause an increased tendency to bleed unless overdose occurs and liver function is impaired. Liver is responsible for many clotting factors. Routine tylenol (acetaminophen) does not predispose to significant bleeding risk.
No. Aspirin affect platelets to thin the blood, tylenol (acetaminophen) does not, but if someone develop liver disease due to tylenol (acetaminophen) toxicity, the liver damage can lead to coagulation problems (blood thinning).