What kind of specialist would I see for my tonsils and adenoids?

ENT. An otolaryngology - head and neck surgeon (aka ENT for ear, nose, and throat) would be more than capable to take care of your tonsils and adenoid problem.

Related Questions

Which type of specialist would I need to see for my tonsils and adenoids?

ENT doctor. See an ENT physician. They will be listed under otolaryngologist in the yellow pages. Or speak to your doctor, friends, family, or colleagues for recommendations. Read more...