What can I do when my ankle brace is digging into foot arch?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Depends
Some of the ankle braces are adjustable if it is that is one way, check to see if the size is proper. I don't know if it is directly on your skin if it is try putting your sock on first, you can try padding it as well with something like adhesive moleskin.
Lastly, if all else fails get a different brand brace.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
In brief: Pad it
If the ankle brace is in fairly good shape you can try padding with mole skinsoaking or a thin foam. If the brace is worn out you just need s new one.
Address the problem soon so you do not rub sores.

In brief: Pad it
Dr. Johnnie Alston
Dr. Johnnie Alston
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry
In brief: Have it evaluated
Try wearing an extra sock.
The brace may be the wrong size. Have your physician evaluate it to see if you need a different brace or just a different size.

In brief: Have it evaluated
Try wearing an extra sock.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Peter Kurzweil