Are there any natural treatments for excessive flatulence?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Depends on the cause
Some causes of flatulence, such as swallowing air, is only gotten rid of by either changing how we eat to avoid swallowing air, or by passing it.
However, I have had some success in recommending eating raw, fresh parsley as a means of reducing the flatulence. Parsley pills did not seem to be as effective.

In brief: Depends on the cause
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Eliminate cause
Flatulence is excess gas produced in the digestive track due to usually something eaten that does not agree with you.
Beans, cabbage and onions are common causes but so is gluten and dairy. I usually have people do an elimination diet of what they think is the offending agent and see what happens. Add probiotics twice daily in the beginning, smaller servings, eat more frequent. Beano helps too.

In brief: Eliminate cause
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. William Forsythe