I've been using a strong body lotion on my neck and d lines there seems to be not sodeep now. M I seeing things? Is it possible to erase d lines completely? Wat else can I do to prevent new ones from forming? Thanks!

Dr. Andres Gantous
Facial Plastic Surgery
In brief: Vitamin A and C
A skin lotion with high concetrations of vitamin a and c such as the environ products works very well.
It improves the quality of the skin and leads to a decrease in lines and discoloration over time.

In brief: Vitamin A and C
Dr. Andres Gantous
Dr. Andres Gantous
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Tretinoin
Vitamin a acid (tretinoin [retin a, renova]): this ingredient, available by prescription, has the longest track record of success in treating aging skin and fine lines.
Creams containing tretinoin must be used on an ongoing basis. They may produce redness and peeling at first, but discomfort can be minimized by lowering the cream's concentration or applying it less often until the skin gets use to.

In brief: Tretinoin
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher