I have sharp pain in my left shoulder blade that moves to my arm pit and should what can I do for the pain?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: See a doctor
Pain is usually a signal that something is wrong.
If this pain has been sticking around you should see a doctor and be checked out. Most of the time it is something fairly simple but you do not want to ignore something that could serious.

In brief: See a doctor
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Mazin Albert
General Practice
In brief: NSAID
There are many possible causes of pain in the shoulder blade - for example, a strained latissimus dorsi muscle.
A non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) such as Ibuprofen (advil, motrin, etc.) or Naproxen (aleve) can help, but if it is severe or persists more than a week, you should get it checked by your physician.

In brief: NSAID
Mazin Albert
Mazin Albert
Answer assisted by Mazin Albert, Medical Student