Could the anti depressant celexa (citalopram) have caused my miscarriage?

Risk vs benefit. I am sorry for your loss. Some research does show a higher incidence of spontaneous abortion (miscarriage) when using antidepressants during pregnancy. Paroxetine and venlafaxine were the most frequently associated, but ssri's in general (celexa (citalopram) is in this class) showed a higher incidence also. Balancing risk and benefit is challenging in these cases http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/20513781.