I have alump in my breast and been told it could be a caricoma am 45 and been off Premarin for 3years now and was taking it for 5 and now my milk duct is eroding and the dotors and radiologists don't know what it is can you give me an amswer.?

Dr. Sean Canale
Breast Surgery

In brief: See a breast surgeon

If there is a lump, it needs to be resolved.
This may require a biopsy (preferably a needle/core). If your current provider(s) can't give you an answer, seek a second opinion.

In brief: See a breast surgeon

Dr. Sean Canale
Dr. Sean Canale
Dr. Ester Kwok

In brief: Need tissue

If 1 has a breast lump suspicious for cancer, then 1 needs a tissue sample through some type of biopsy(ex:core bx) to determine the type of cancer.If on initial bx ductal carcinoma is found, then surgery(ex lumpectomy) is needed for final diagnosis and extent of disease, such as grading, hormone recetors, and spread to lymph nodes.
Follow ur docs' recommendations w/o delay for best further treatment.

In brief: Need tissue

Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Ester Kwok
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham