What causes ur spine to curve big time like a complete s?I had a fall n hit my head nd back n received a concussion.Also have a lot of pain, neck ect.

In brief: Congenital

Scoliosis (curvature of the spine) usually is something you're born with.
Osteopathic manipulation can help with the pain.

In brief: Congenital

Dr. Michelle Gordon
Dr. Michelle Gordon
Dr. Mitchell Cohn
Pain Management

In brief: So many causes

Spines develop abnormal curves in the same way they can develop abnormal straightening.
Causes can be arthritis, vertebral compression; nerve dysfunction, bone, ligament, or muscle injuries, muscle strength imbalances, etc. Some people are born to develop curves (scoliosis), others develop them due to injury.A good do might find the source of the problem and correct it. Not enough space for more :(.

In brief: So many causes

Dr. Mitchell Cohn
Dr. Mitchell Cohn