I'm on birth control but I have unprotected sex, I just noticed that my breast was leaking. Am I pregnant?

Probably not. If you are using your birth control correctly, pregnancy risk is low. Actually, some hormonal birth control may give nipple discharge. It's not all that uncommon, especially if able to express from both breasts. Concerning nipple discharge is bloody, profuse or with any breast skin changes. Always do a thorough breast exam on yourself. If concerned about pregnancy though, take a home preg test.