If I have pain on the bottom of my heel, can that be the result of a heel spur?

Plantar fasciitis is. More likely. Spurs are the calcification of the attachment of the plantar fascia to the heel. And cause pain maybe 1% of the time. You can have a large spur with no pain or a great deal of pain without any spur.
Plantar fasciitis. The most common cause of heel pain is plantar fasciitis: an inflammation of a thick band of tissue that helps hold up the arch of your foot. It attaches to your heel bone, and is usually the most painful for the first few steps in the morning, or after sitting a long time and then standing quickly. If you have a spur, it's not the cause of your pain--the inflamed tissue is.
Yes indeed. It could be a heel spur, bursitis, or even planatr fascitis. An xray needs to be taken as well as a complete biomechanical exam and history to find out the cause and determine the treatment protocols.
Unlikely. It's possible, but more likely your symptoms are due to plantar fasciitis.
Plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis will cause that symptom.