My feet are always dry and harder than earlier. I feel a burning sensation most of the time. What can this be? Doc just said to put moisturiser on

Dr. Stephen Friedman
Dermatology

In brief: Possibly Fungus

You should have your feet examined for the possibility of tinea pedis (athlete's foot).
A simple office procedure can confirm the diagnosis. If proven, the appropriate anti-fungal cream may be prescribed. Wearing shoes that absorb sweat and provide adequate ventilation will reduce the chance of recurrence.

In brief: Possibly Fungus

Dr. Stephen Friedman
Dr. Stephen Friedman

In brief: Several things

This could be an indicator of diabetes, or athletes foot.
You should seea podiatrist to have it checked, especially since you have a burning sensation.

In brief: Several things

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh