What could cause an itchy rash all over with bumps. This is for a 27 yrs male, otherwise well, no allergies, takes no meds?

Dr. Lee Perry
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Many possibilities
A rash such as the one you described could be contact/irritant dermatitis (reaction to something in your environment like soap), viral illness, idiopathic urticaria (hives).
I would recommend seeing your doctor for a definitive diagnosis.

In brief: Many possibilities
Dr. Lee Perry
Dr. Lee Perry
In brief: Hard question
This is hard to answer from your description without an image of the rash.
It can be pityriasis rosea, particularly if one of the patches started sooner and is larger than the rest. Guttate psoriasis may also be a culprit, particularly if u recently had a sore throat. Also may be lichen planus. See a doctor to get a more accurate diagnosis.

In brief: Hard question
Dr. Roman Bronfenbrener
Dr. Roman Bronfenbrener
Dr. Marsha Davis