I think i'm pregnant and i'm wondering if its normal to have indigestion, lower back aches, and cramps (spasms) running from my leg to ankle?

In brief: Center of Gravity
As your pregnancy progresses, your center of gravity shifts from the normal habitus position (~1-2 cm in front of s-2) to forward and downward.
This leads to lower back aches, and sometimes cramps which may run down the legs, particularly the back of the legs along the sciatic distribution. A good exercise is to kneel on all fours with your bottom up and your head down. This relieves pressure.

In brief: Center of Gravity
Dr. Charles Southerland
Dr. Charles Southerland
Dr. Timothy Brown
In brief: Possibly
These are not unusual symptoms early in pregnancy, but you need to confirm the pregnancy and confirm that it is in the uterus.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Timothy Brown
Dr. Timothy Brown
Dr. Jane Van Dis