Does beta thalassemia minor reduce life expectancy?

Not Usually. People with beta thalassemia minor usually only have problems with mild anemia and are not typically considered to have a shorter life span than the general population. Beta thalassemia minor typically does not require any type of treatment or intervention and often goes undiagnosed.
No. . Most patients with beta thalassemia minor have no significant clinical symptoms and do not require interventions for their malady. As far as i know, there is no change in life expectancy in these patients.