Yr ago back of head hard on car seat. Days later had head pressures, sensitive to light, noise and worst spaciness scan normal but still feel spacy y?

Dr. Carl Decker
Radiology
In brief: See your doc
I would start with your primary care provider. They may be able to help to narrow down your feelings of spaciness and detect any associated neurological findings.
He/she may order additional tests such as MRI or ct of the head.

In brief: See your doc
Dr. Carl Decker
Dr. Carl Decker
Dr. Robert Carroll
Nuclear Medicine
In brief: Mild TBI
Ct is typically normal, MRI is typically normal, brain positron emission tomography is frequently abnormal if quantitatively evaluated.
Visual interpretation is insensitive. Go to pubmed.Gov and search mild traumatic brain injury for more information.

In brief: Mild TBI
Dr. Robert Carroll
Dr. Robert Carroll
Dr. Eric Weisman