Will painkillers show up on my army drug test if I had to take them for a knife wound I recently had?

In brief: About that....

If you do have a urine drug screen, you need to tell them all of the medications that you are on.
They will sometimes look for a standard form 600 entry that documents the medication having been prescribed. So be prepared to notify them about your knife wound.

In brief: About that....

Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: DEPENDS ON HOW

Long since you last took any, so be forthright and let them know.
As long as they were prescribed for a legitimate reason, that should not be an issue but they will likely ask the doctor about it.

In brief: DEPENDS ON HOW

Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Vikram Patel