What would you do if your belly got fat and grew out of your clothes?

In brief: I would either get

Larger clothes or do something about my weight.
Spot fat loss does not occur naturally. By losing weight in general some will probably be abdominal fat. But, we don't get to choose what area of body fat is lost from. Eat healthy ; be physically active. Calories burned must > those consumed. Tighten ab's: crunches, reverse crunches, exercise ball crunches, pelvic thrusts, lying leg raises, side.

In brief: I would either get

bridge & “bicycling” exercise on back. Do regular aerobic exercise.
Dr. John Hanna

In brief: Exercise.

Accumulating fat in the center of the body is a marker for someone at risk for heart disease and diabetes.
Weight gain is not always unhealthy, bu weight gain that occurs in the middle of the body generally is.

In brief: Exercise.

Dr. John Hanna
Dr. John Hanna
Dr. Arnon Rubin